Friday, February 26, 2010

It's about time for a quick check-in

Yesterday I wrote 2423 words. Wow. I did it in three "sessions" but that is a lot of words. Unless you have tried to sit down and write a huge work of fiction you won't be able to realize how much that takes out of you. The scene wasn't anything really amazing but I think that it turned out well.

What is the secret you might be asking. Well, I will tell you. B.I.C.H.O.K. That is the answer.

Oh, you don't know what that means? Oh, well it is one of Howard Taylors brain-farts. It litteraly means: But In Chair Hands On Keyboard. So, there you go (you have to say that last bit with a greek accent :)

Word Count is approximately 43,000 words and growing!

On a side note. A totally geeky one. I have officially become friends on facebook with Brandon Sanderson, Howard Taylor and Dan Wells. I know it's dumb. But heck someday we might actually be friends and be able to discuss upcoming work together. Who knows!

I will post again soon.

No comments: