Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Didn't write a thing last week!

Instead I went on vacation to Utah. My entire family came together for the first time in over seven years. It was quite the gathering and since the trip was such a big one, I decided that I needed to spend all my time with my five younger sisters, several of which I haven't seen in well over 3 years. It was a good way to spend a week.
My son loved to meet all of his new "friends." He didn't really comprehend that they were all part of his family. Oh well. Two year olds don't really care about therelationship; just that they are friends.
Here are a few pics of my family. One with my Mom, one with my Dad, and another with just me and my sisters!

3 comments:

Sarah and Troy said...

5 sisters and no brothers?
Ammon, that explains so much about you.

Troy

Marissa said...

Mann, You couldn't have chosen any better pictures? Ugh. I look horrid in two of the three! haha. I miss you Ammon.

Anonymous said...

Dude, you need a new post. You also need to check out my fiction blog: orbsutras.wordpress.com

You need to get on my case and I need to get on your case.

email me orbsurtasmail@gmail.com

from: Chris Younkin